cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have owned a 19’ Sea Ray Cuddy...

Rand
Guest Contributor

I have owned a 19’ Sea Ray Cuddy Cabin with HULL # US - SERV5806E898 (190CC3070) since 1998 when I bought it new from the dealer in Burnaby, British Columbia. After all these years my canvass is mostly in pretty rough condition, although the boat has otherwise been very well kept.

I found a site on-line that advertises OEM products, including "Convertible-Top Canvas-Zippered" and "Convertible-Side-Curtains" that I have been trying to order with Sunbrella ® – Toast Color material. However, for some reason, I cannot connect to their 'Shopping Cart' part of the site and they have yet to respond to my email.  I have the frame and it is still in good condition

Does anyone know a good source for this canvas?  Thanks kindly if you can point me in the right direction.

7 REPLIES 7

nanners
Guest Contributor
RNR Marine - they have many of the sea ray templates and guarantee the fit. I researched for a year before buying from them. They order from Great Lakes Canvas; which was the oem for much of sea ray canvas but they are much cheaper than Great Lakes. Good Luck!

Bernie
Guest Contributor
They may be cheaper but are they using Sunbrella? Great Lakes Canvas is the OEM. go to greatlakesboattop.com

Rand
Guest Contributor
Thanks 'Nanners'. RNR Marine is the on-line supplier I tried to order from, with no luck having my order placed into a "shopping cart". Don't know if that is because my order originates in Canada or possibly because my computer blocked a pop-up or something. And yes, Bernie, RNR states it uses either SeaMark® or Sunbrella® fabric. Cheers...

nanners
Guest Contributor
Actually, they order the product from Great Lakes Canvas, which is OEM. I don't know how they are able to sell it for so much cheaper (50% off) as I also received a quote from Great Lakes, but It allowed me to buy the full canvas for my 240 sundeck; otherwise, I would be bare bones with only a bimini.

nanners
Guest Contributor
ALSO, great customer service. They worked with me for 2 weeks before placing the order.

Rand
Guest Contributor
Because I could not access the RNR website for some unknown reason, I placed my order with Great Lakes Boat. They were also very good, in that although they were very busy last week which resulted in me not being able to place my order by June 9th to take advantage of their 20% off sale, they nevertheless honoured that today (13th) when we finally managed to communicate directly over the phone. I hope that it all goes well when the convertible top & side curtains arrive next month.

nanners
Guest Contributor
They are the professionals and go to on this stuff and they do quality work. I'm sure you will be satisfied