cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend a tender to...

Phoenix
Guest Contributor

Can anyone recommend a tender to put on the hydraulic swim platform of a 08, 48 DA?

5 REPLIES 5

Koz
Guest Contributor
I have a AB 11ft with 40hp . Nice but would suggest HIGHFIELD OCEAN MASTER 350 HYPALON With 40 hp Yamaha. A few friends have them and very pleased. Highfield is aluminum and lighter . I would get one if didn't already have AB . Priced reasonably

JWK
Guest Contributor
I have a 2011 470 SD with an 11-foot Mercury hypalon rib and a 20 horsepower Mercury outboard. It fits well and slides on and off easily with the platform lowered. There is room to enter and exit through the transom opening door. I got it at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show a couple of years ago with center console and electric start for $10,000.

Mitch2
Guest Contributor
We have a 05 420 DA with a freedom lift. Bought a Walker Bay 240 generation last yr with a 40hp Yamaha. The rib has a fiberglass bottom and a deep V hull. Center console very comfortable. We love it. Look at Walker Bay. A friend with a bigger boat got the 320. Well built worth looking into
R&R

FoleyA
Guest Contributor
We have a Zodiac YL 380 on our 09 48 sundancer that we absolutely love. Yamaha 50 and holds 5. Scoots too!

Koz
Guest Contributor
I have a Highfield 390 deluxe with Yamaha 60. Highfield is aluminum, lightweight compared to others. A 360 Highfield with a 40 is also nice .