Has anyone ever dissembled or lubed...

Jet_Rooster
Guest Contributor

Has anyone ever dissembled or lubed the tracks on the sliding door.  12 47DA

thx

3 REPLIES 3

Frenchie1
Guest Contributor
I have used WD-40 in the track that is reachable then kept sliding the door back & forth to distribute the lubricant. It worked great for me

CurtP
Guest Contributor
I have removed and reinstalled my salon doors on my 2001 380 DA. Its not that difficult... just a bunch of screws. Attached to the doors are trucks (small plastic blocks with wheels on them) and the then the tracks are screwed to the boat. You just have to be very careful during disassembly as the height of each truck may be slightly different from each other. This is how they adjust for the slight variations from mold to mold during manufacturing.

Kev191
Guest Contributor
I have a similar question as yours. Just this weekend, my door on my 410 got very sticking and was hard to close. I removed the roller bearing assembly on the bottom left corner and the bearings were ground down and they just fell out of the housing. I am now looking to locate the replacement roller assembly, so any help from folks on that would be great. The disassembly is very easy as you just remove the allen head bolt that goes into the roller assembly and the rollers just slide off the track. I would highly reccomend lubing the bearings going forward as they seem to wear rather quickly.