cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to replace the coolmatic RSD-11s...

mystic
Guest Contributor

need to replace the coolmatic RSD-11s refrigerator on my 2006 40 DA. Coolmatic no longer exist, now Waeco/Dometic. Has anyone found a replacement? I found a Noca Kool R4500 that I can make fit but it has that little freezer thing at the top. Also any idea were I can get the fake wood vinyl for the door? 

2 REPLIES 2

Gimme_Time
Guest Contributor
Google A J Madison and work your way through there selections to find what you’re looking for. I bought a replacement freezer from them in 2015 while we were traveling the Great Loop and had it shipped to Muskegon, Mi where we installed it as no one would ship to Canada for us.

Just replaced the refrigerator in January that was shipped to us down here in KEy West as we’ve been here since 12/15 for the winter.

You will need to get all your measurements based on you existing owners manual and I recommend you pull yours out to see if you have any more depth as you may find one you like a little larger that will fit.

Marvel is what we went with for the refrigerator this time as we’ve already sold the previous boat. The Marvel can be used as a freezer or refrigerator based on the one we purchased and make sure the unit you select has the correct door swing as not all are field change able.

They direct shipped here to the marina we’re staying in KW, we opened it up when it came off the delivery truck to inspect and confirm no shipping damage which is what we did before. Been very happy with AJ Madison and the Marvel refrigerator. Do not recall the brand of freezer we bought for the original GT but it has been a great one as our friends purchased the boat and she sits in the Slip next to us in Deltaville, VA.

Hynesight
Guest Contributor
Response from Dometic: the RSD 115 is no longer made. The closest this that we have would be a CRX1110, it would be a little smaller but should fit. The cut out dimensions are: 20.5” W 29.6”H 21.7”D

Jack Koelewyn
Truck and Marine

Phone 804-559-6422 Cell 804-876-2447
[email protected]
Dometic North America, 11126 Air Park road Suite *, 23005 Ashland, Virginia

dometic.com