cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2007 340 Sundancer. A...

Attackbeagle
Guest Contributor

I have a 2007 340 Sundancer. A guy was pumping my waste and dropped by waste cap in the water. Where can I get another waste cap for this boat?

7 REPLIES 7

Albolt
Guest Contributor
I have an '04 320 and asked this same question last year on this blog. I still canning find a waste cap. You would think that Sea Ray would have and stock such a small thing that can be lost so easily, but I have searched and searched and cannot find anywhere. So for the second season I am waste capless......

wingless
Rising Contributor
The appropriate solution is to push-in the fool who dropped the part for an immediate recovery. This is a USCG regulation and is covered in Chapman Piloting.

Is the missing part a Perko fitting, as-shown here, or is it another manufacturer's part?

https://perko.com/catalog/non_epa_fills_diesel_water_waste/fuel_system_components/

Captain_Rusty_H
Guest Contributor
I have looked up the waste cap (deck plate) and find both the '07 340SDA & the '04 320DA use the same part number. We acquired this deck plate from the Attwood Corp and their part number is #66126C1.....our (SR) part number is #1752438...Attwood does still currently offer this part but as listed it shows both the fill tube and cap, and obviously you guys only need the cap. I would contact Attwood at 616-897-9241 and inquire as to what it would take to order just the cap.

wingless
Rising Contributor
According to the Attwood web site the 66126C1 is the part in bulk packaging.

From the web site the Attwood 66126-5 will also work as a complete assembly.

The cap only as Attwood 66061-3.

That cap only part number is readily available on eBay for around $30.

http://www.attwoodmarine.com/store/product/1-1/2--Deck-Fills-316-Stainless-Steel

Attackbeagle
Guest Contributor
Thanks!

Redhead
Guest Contributor
I had the same issue on my 2004 320 Sundancer. I simply went to my local SeaRay dealer parts and repairs dept. She looked up the boat model # and hull ID on her computer and ordered just the cap for me at $27.00. Arrived in three days. Works like a charm.

Attackbeagle
Guest Contributor
Thanks. I found a replacement!!