cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1996 - 370 SUNDANCER STOLEN My...

bjac
Guest Contributor

1996 - 370 SUNDANCER STOLEN

My friends Sea Ray was stolen last night (Sept 26, 2017) around 5pm from the Gananoque Municipal Marina in Gananoque, Ontario, Canada.  The boat has recently been purchased by my friend and his wife and they had just completed upgrades etc.  The boat also had a Sea Doo Spark on the swim platform. The boat was possibly seen heading east down the St Lawrence River toward Brockville Ontario after 5pm last night.

The boat is a 1996 370 Sundancer with Blue Canvas.

Anyone spotting this boat can either send me a note here in the forum or contact your local police department.  Any help would strongly be appreciated.

Bill

3 REPLIES 3

Rob_s_boat
Guest Contributor
Can you post the licence number, that way we can be sure it's their boat? Any pics?

bjac
Guest Contributor
370 Sundancer Located
Hi Rob. Thanks for the assistance. You are the only one in this forum that offered to help. Anyway......the boat has been found in Valleyfield, Quebec and two idiots have been arrested. The owners have to wait for the boat to be processed legally then a survey completed to see if any damage was done, then they will get their prize back home to, regretfully, look at winter storage.

I have attached two pictures of these idiots being arrested while trying to pull this boat out of the river with a half ton truck. Unsuccessfully , I might add.

Rob_s_boat
Guest Contributor
Happy to hear she was recovered. Hopefully not too much damage. To be honest I don't think there are many owners from this area on the owners club, so I wouldn't feel offended by the lack of replies.