cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2006 - Sundancer 340 Refuel lines...

ernie2
Guest Contributor

2006 - Sundancer 340 Refuel lines - 

Just something to put on your radar - fuel line replacement.  I was going major servicing including replacing the exhaust manifolds and inspected the fuel lines since I've suspected they are all original.   Every single connector was cracked at the crimp or even the threaded connector.  Ended up replacing all the lines for the motors and generator.  Probably about $550 in parts and 2 hours of labor.  If you have a boat as old as mine or older, might be something you want to consider investigating and replacing.

Hope this helps.

3 REPLIES 3

220-280
Guest Contributor
Were all your lines like that or just the one? Looks like trauma like someone pulled on it or stepped on it. Since my boat is a 2001, I will certainly be checking my lines before it goes out again. Thanks.

ernie2
Guest Contributor
80% plus of them. If you look in the background of my original post, you can see the generator line that went from the tank to the electronic fuel valve, both ends there were cracked. Here's a closer look

cbruck
Guest Contributor
I have a 2010 DA and my fuel lines seem ok so far but I did have to replace the fuel filler hoses. I was told the original hose was not made to handle ethanol in the fuel. That may be the same situation with the fuel lines as well.