cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2013 Sundancer 330 - want to add...

Bobbyh
Guest Contributor

2013 Sundancer 330 - want to add Bluetooth - what are my options? 

4 REPLIES 4

Bobbyh
Guest Contributor
Do I need to replace the Sony stereo or are there other options?

wingless
Rising Contributor
Does the Sony XA-300 work w/ that Sony head unit?

That image looks like my Sony CDX-H910UI and my system has the XA-300. It provides three selectable audio inputs, one is configured for a CD disc changer, like the CDX-T69 that is part of my system.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48111080478_7c691a046f_c.jpg

cbruck
Guest Contributor
I replaced my Sony with an upgraded unit and it died a year later. I also tried some other speakers and found out that they weren't an exact fit. I spoke with several marine audio installers here on the coast and literally everyone uses Fusion Stereo with JL Audio speakers. Speakers are an exact fit. I put in the Fusion MS-RA70NSX which is simple to use and has the 2 zones for cabin and cockpit. It has bluetooth with an app to control from your phone. Later I bought the Fusion ARX70 ANT Wireless Remote that I used silicon and glued it right over the existing sony wired remote. It looks like it came from the factory that way. Bottom line is I'm very happy with the sound quality and the entire set up. And according to the experts, this system will outlast any other system in the salt water environment.

Flacoconut
Guest Contributor
We have a 2008 30DA . Our salon stereo system has an external 3.5mm aux cord port. Not near the stereo,so wasn’t sure if it would work with the radio. We purchased a device that plugs into that and enables us to use our phones to “Bluetooth” music through the system.