cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello.  I just purchased my first...

Aaron
Guest Contributor

Hello.  I just purchased my first Sea Ray. 2014 260 Sundancer.  It has a windlass anchor and have not used one before.  I am having difficulty bringing up anchor.  The windlass will bring in rope and chain when no weight on it.  I don't have a manual for it.  Does anyone know how to adjust so it will work as intended?

5 REPLIES 5

Matt_Lange
Guest Contributor
Hey Aaron - this is Matt at Mau Marine. Please give our service guys a call if you haven't been able to troubleshoot this and maybe they can walk you through it. 712-332-5626.

Aaron
Guest Contributor
Will do! Thanks for the reply! Mau Marine has been exceptionally great!

Sent from Aaron's iPhone

Aaron
Guest Contributor
Hey Matt, on a separate note….I have a question on the stereo on the boat.

I would like the stereo to have a bit more “punch”. I thought about adding a power amplifier to it. Can you tell me how difficult a job that would be? I would want to leave speakers alone…just give system more watts per channel.

Aaron

Aaron
Guest Contributor
Hi Matt, I spoke to John on Sunday morning and got the light changed. Also the windlass is working like a champ!

Aaron

Leo1
Guest Contributor
I just bought a 240 Sundancer. The previous owner replaced a Bennett trimtabs actuator with the wrong off the shelf part. Here is my question does anyone have the crossover part number for the actuator . I can get the part from Searay but it will take weeks. I would rather buy from my local marine store.