cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2010 310 sundancer with...

billy2
Guest Contributor

I have a 2010 310 sundancer with a kohler 5E gen set, the remote control has been giving some problems when I start and stop the gen, I replaced the remote and it starts and stops perfect, now I get an err 62, low water flow when the boat is on the lift, then while sitting on the dock with boat on the lift the gen started by it self ran about 10 seconds and the err 62 came up, anyone ever heard of this? Billy

6 REPLIES 6

greatscott
Guest Contributor
sounds like a water flow problem ,air bubble in the line

billy2
Guest Contributor
The impeller was replaced Jan 2018, ran fine until about 2 months ago, still can’t explain why it started on its own

Ross1
Guest Contributor
Does on the lift mean the water intake for the heat exchanger is out of the water? That would be a no water flow. In the water, have you checked the sea strainer?

billy2
Guest Contributor
On the boat lift out of the water, not sure why it started on its own( by it self me on the dock)

TNT1
Guest Contributor
Could pieces from the old impeller be in the port and hose exiting the pump?

billy2
Guest Contributor
Thanks, the error code is correct, no water flow. It started by it self, I was setting on the dock with the boat 5’ out of the water, it ran 5 tom10 seconds and the error came up when it shut down, sounds crazy, but that is what happened.