cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I took my 2010 390 sundancer out...

cbruck
Guest Contributor

I took my 2010 390 sundancer out yesterday and I am getting erratic reading on the water pressure.  Last year we completely went through the water systems on both engines.  Meaning that we replaced the water pumps, manifolds, and risers on both engines.  Everything ran cool as it should but the water pressure on the port engine would run around 10 lbs higher than the stb engine, But the engine temp was the same on both engines at 162 degrees.  Yesterday I was watching the water pressure and on the port and sometimes it would read the same as the stb and sometimes 10lbs higher but also now the temp on the port engine ran up to 170 while the stb stayed at 162.  At first I thought the pressure sensor may be just constantly reading high but now that I saw it change, that tells me something is being restricted in the system.  When we replaced everything, we thoroughly cleaned the heat exchanger and back flushed the entire system.  The only component that we didn't replace was the oil cooler.  Just curious if anyone has any experience with this?

0 REPLIES 0