Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

A high pitched squealing noise...

A high pitched squealing noise is coming from my Faria gauges on my 2017 Sea Ray SPX19. I have taken it to the dealer 3-4 times and the have not fixed it. Is any one else having a similar problem ?Thanks in advance!

j_s_boat by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2015 SPX 19 OB - mercury engine going into safe mode

I just bought this bought and was out on the water this weekend (3rd time out on the boat) and after about 7 minutes of driving it wide open the engine rpms backed off. I have been told that his may be either bad gas, possible injector issue, or perh...

Lincoln by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

1990 Sundancer 420 - Systems Panel...

1990 Sundancer 420 - Systems Panel finally built!Folks, Just to share with you the replacement systems panel I've finally got round to building for my  420da.The story behind this, is that 2 weeks before I purchased the boat in Italy (2 years ago).. ...

Kmas100 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WINDLESS HELP NEEDED: I have a...

WINDLESS HELP NEEDED: I have a Lofrans Marlin Windlass on my boat that takes Grade 43 High Test ISO Spec 1/4" chain. I have 18 feet of this chain affixed to my anchor line (1/2" - 3 strand). I would like to add about 20 feet of additional chain attac...

Den by Guest Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Sundeck 270 forward bilge access

Drained block for winter, boat tilts slightly forward on the lift. The water ran forward between the liner and the hull. Is there any access to the bottom of the boat forward of the ski locker? Thanks, Gary

Mrdino by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes