cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello everyone. I have a 2005 29...

gsshelley
Guest Contributor

Hello everyone. I have a 2005 29 Amberjack and a couple of my little reading light in my cabin need to be replaced but the light itself does not have the manufacturers name on it. Does anyone how I can get replacement lights? I will attempt to post a photo

5 REPLIES 5

DavidB3
Guest Contributor
I replaced all mine, in the same boat as you have, with LEDs. Much brighter, lower power draw. Unfortunately, I don't remember which ones I bought. You can pull one out and match it up. LEDs are polarity sensitive so if the bulb doesn't work when you install it, flip it around and it will.

Charlie51
Guest Contributor
These lights are type G4 incandescent. You can get equivalent LEDs on Amazon to replace all your interior lights. They sell them by the 10 pack.

gsshelley
Guest Contributor
Thanks for replying. Can you provide more detail? I'm not just trying to replace the bulb but the entire reading light. Are you telling me that I can put an LED in my existing reading light? I'm a little confused

Charlie51
Guest Contributor
Just replace the bulb. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DSMTK9L/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_PS1EHMCNAXN8HKQ8CBJ9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

gsshelley
Guest Contributor
I sent a picture of an unbroken light but I have two that the light itself is broken and not just a bulb issue. I guess my question did not make that clear. I'm looking for the manufacturer of the light itself