cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HelloIs there a standard fit Bimini...

BEP
Guest Contributor

Hello

Is there a standard fit Bimini top for a 1993 Sea Ray 220 OV? I have the weather top and clear side set. But was looking to run with some shade.

5 REPLIES 5

Jordan_G_
Guest Contributor
Great Lakes Boat Top made a standard size convertible top back then, but not a bimini top. Your best bet is to find a local canvas shop that could make a top to work with existing hardware on your boat. Trying to buy a top online is possible, but no guarantee it will work “plug and play”.

BEP
Guest Contributor
Thank you Jordan.

I am also interested in some new “sized right” carpeting. Not so much bc it’s that worn, but bc it appears the previous owner did some floor customization and I’m looking to put it back as should be and I can’t tell what that was.

Jordan_G_
Guest Contributor
The carpet in Sea Ray sport boats from 1991 to 1993 was a 20 oz. carpet named “Grey Mist”. It was a custom color made specifically for Sea Ray and is not available anymore. I wanted to patch in carpet on my 1992 boat, but was unable to source a color close enough. I ended up re-gluing carpet in a few areas and was able to get to get some more life out of it. If you want to fix carpet in your boat, you would need to replace it all to match or try to re-glue, if possible.

BEP
Guest Contributor
Thank you Jordan. 20 oz minimum. all or patch with like carpet.

Diduwanna
Guest Contributor
phone Karina at Boatswains Locker 888-383-1179