Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Went ahead and got the permits....

Went ahead and got the permits. Florida was real easy, Al wasnt that hard, Ms, well a pain.  Saw one other tow with wide load signs.  Kinda frustrating but at least I knew I was covered

Drago by Rising Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel tank problem

hello all I am relatively new to the game here. I just had my 100 hr service done and have not run the boat this season. The mechanics can’t get fuel to the motor unless they use an auxiliary fuel tank. Then it runs perfect. But in the meantime getti...

chuck05200 by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What topic would you like to know more about?

I have a 97 300 Sundance. This just started happening I need to use the emergency start button to start starboard motor. When I don’t all I here is click click. Batteries are good and just replaced the starter. Can anyone help or had similar problems...

I am new to this group.  I live...

I am new to this group.  I live in MD and boat mostly on the Magothy and middle bay.  I am looking for floor mats for a 1999 Sundeck210 I have restored the boat but need a few final touches to finish the job.  I have the rear facing lounge bench and ...

Wade by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought my first cruiser, a...

Just bought my first cruiser, a 08 269DA. Spent all weekend  putting a shine on her.bFound the first problem, the thermostat  isn't secured in its  location  ,very loose. Is the a quick fixThxJim

My 4.3mercruiser 19 spx either...

My 4.3mercruiser 19 spx either froze and the freeze plugs came out or my block cracked my dealer hasn't had time to diagnose because they are too busy. They've had the boat since may 8. Any advice? My dealer is not a certified mercury mechanic, Can I...

Dadsboat by Guest Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2007 Sun Deck 240.  While...

I have a 2007 Sun Deck 240.  While driving the boat at cruise speed it died as if someone pulled the kill switch.  After some investigating and trial and error, we determined that we had a bad fuse.  We replaced the fuse and the boat was operational ...

WTW by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes