Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a 2007 Sun Deck 240.  While...

I have a 2007 Sun Deck 240.  While driving the boat at cruise speed it died as if someone pulled the kill switch.  After some investigating and trial and error, we determined that we had a bad fuse.  We replaced the fuse and the boat was operational ...

WTW by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone routinely tow a 280...

Does anyone routinely tow a 280 or bigger SR?  Was curious about wide load permits and if people get these for there boats.  Im looking at going between Ms and Fl but I'm completely confused if this is necessary or best way to do if needed. ThanksJim

Drago by Rising Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Smell after flusing the head

2002 260 Sundancer: on every flush now I can smell the sewage.  I had the marina fix this issue before now a year and a half later same issue.  What am i looking for to fix this issue myself.  I will be asking them this week what was done to fix the ...

Chillin by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Norcold DE-0051 replacement

I have a 2006 320 Dancer and the cabin refrigerator needs to be replaced. Norcold customer service advises that the replacement is their NR751. They warned me that the DE-0051 has a slant on the bottom of the back side to accommodate the side of the ...

johnevans by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

transome speakers

Transome speaker port side on my 2011 dancer 370 premium sound system not working. Wiring diagram shows a 50watt power amp, driving those speakers. Does anyone know where the amp is mounted? Flopped speakers, the speakers are good.

Olsen by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Looking for info on Item# 789610...

Looking for info on Item# 789610 Refrigerator 6.3 CF CFC Free AC/DC 110. Who is the manufacturer, what size and model number is it? I believe our refrigerator went out. It’s not cold, the green Power light blinks and the motor makes a pulsating grin...

Bob_42614 by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2009 350 sundancer with...

I have 2009 350 sundancer with twin 496 seacore motors 260 hrs. The RPM on the starboard motor is about 1000 Rpm less then the port side. Just changed the plugs and wires, engine run smooth at idle but starboard motor won't reach max Rpm. Changed fue...

lance by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to upgrade to a 270 or 280...

I want to upgrade to a 270 or 280 Sundancer but I want to tow it and launch at a ramp most every weekend. Does anyone have pros and cons of trailering a boat that size? I know the beam is generally considered "wide load". Or should just get a 260?Tha...

jvsrunner by Guest Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes