Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RupeI recently bought a 1988...

RupeI recently bought a 1988 230CC, with 700 hrs on the engine. My question to all is, when running at cruising speed, I seem to be getting brown/rusty water coming in the bilge. When I return to dock I can pump out approx. 10-15 seconds. When sit...

Rupe by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

We are having starting issues with...

We are having starting issues with our 1999 40 foot dancer with cat diesels. Does anyone know if there are neutral safety switches under the transmission sticks in our particular model? We know this is not a starter problem, related to relays, and sp...

Smokey by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2007 340 Sundancer and...

I have a 2007 340 Sundancer and the lift hatch does not operate. The port dash panel has power and the switch is still plugged in. Also, I checked the transom door is open (I tried closed too). It seems like Searay put the fuse box for the hatch lift...

2012 Sea Ray Sundancer 280 transom...

2012 Sea Ray Sundancer 280 transom shower has no water coming out with fresh water pump on and shower head removed.  Does not appear to be kinked.  Also, zero water coming out....seems like there would be a bit if just a kink.  So if not a kink and n...

I have a SeaRay34, 1989.  Across...

I have a SeaRay34, 1989.  Across the transom there are plastic round grommets screwed into the fiberglass that hold the shock cord for my canvass.  They are starting to chip from the sun.  What are they called, and where can I get them??? Thanks,

marklgunn by Guest Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes