Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Range for Sundancer D310 with Dual Merc 350 MPIs

I have a 2002 Sundancer 310.  We are taking a long weekend trip of about 100 statute miles in each direction.  I am need to determine if I can make it to my destination without refueling.  I have two 100 gallon fuel tanks.  Any guidance would be appr...

MJJ by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Freedom lift

Hi, we have a freedom lift on our 480 that we bought last year, for some reason it, doesn’t go up fully and is missing about 2 inches..? Any idea what it could be?? It seems it has enough fluid... ??

B_G by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sundancer 480 Cabin Door Track

I have a 2006 Sundancer 480, the door track that is mounted under the dash has come loose and now the door is binding when sliding.  The fastener cannot be reached, considering location.  Is there a trick to access the fasteners to resecure the track...

The_Hut by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Raymarine 230 and the...

I have a Raymarine 230 and the handset cord is toast.  I took the cradle apart and traced it to the transceiver.  My set has the external speaker and the handset has a sealed adapter that splits the handset line between the transceiver and the extern...

Ritz_Sea by Guest Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a 2010 39DA with axius. ...

I have a 2010 39DA with axius.  I just had an alarm "TVM maintenance required-non critical".  I can't find any reference to that in the vesselview manual but I do see that in the mercuiser manual I am supposed to lubricate the TVM.  The question is, ...

cbruck by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New to the Feed. Just purchased...

New to the Feed. Just purchased a 2008 240 DA.  While idling yesterday we had a system fault alarm. PsI, thinking it is oil but it also said water pressure.  Gauges said 50s for oil pressure and 158-9 for engine temp. Oil just changed and full. Think...

Riley by Guest Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes