Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

where is the oil pressure sensor on 2005 200 SEL w/5.0

I'm getting a FAULT SENSOR OIL PRESSURE on my Smartcraft unit, along with two beeps every couple of minutes.  The oil pressure guage is reading fine and showing normal pressure.  I think perhaps there's an oil pressure sending unit that feeds the gau...

Cordes by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shore power cord Sea Ray 480 1999

Hello owners, i would like to replace our Shore power cord on our 480 1999. I also have the Glendening cable master. Does anyone know how long is the cord? Anyone has the part number and Company? Is is Glendenning cord?thanks for your help..

B_G by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I fixed the issue with the toilet...

I fixed the issue with the toilet ball valve that repeated cycling after a flush.   This was resolved with discussion with the techs @ Skipper Buds and finally with the tech support @ Sealand.   The fix was a new cam arm the allowed for the ball to o...

Footloose by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

We are purchasing a 1996, 37sundancer....

We are purchasing a 1996, 37sundancer. It needs new canvas. Someone told me that Searay can make a new one and send it out to us? Is this true?thanks in advance. Supposedly less expensive than having it custommade.

halfmine by Guest Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

anodes on engine tilt hydraulic arm

hello fellow sea ray club membersthe anode mounting threads on the hydraulic tilt cylinders were torn out by a diver who was asked to replace the anodes    it appears that new sites have to be drilled and tapped to properly affix new anodes     i can...

jibedawg by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Vacuflush 4809 on a Searay...

I have a Vacuflush 4809 on a Searay 55 that I cannot stop the flush cycle even after multiple adjustments to the micro switch. I was told that there is a retrofit kit for that problem. Any comments would be appreciated.

Footloose by Guest Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes