Community Connection
Advice and support from fellow boaters
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

I have a Vacuflush 5600 head. ...

I have a Vacuflush 5600 head.  The hinges on the lid have broken.  Sea Ray part number 317500603.  Anyone know where I can buy just the hinges without having to buy the lid?

bdowdney by Guest Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Head Door is locked on my 2010 260 Sundeck

Does anyone know of a key or gadget to unlock the head door from outside? Accidentally turned the inside lock and closed the door, now I'm locked out. Can't find it in parts manual, looks like a roundhole on outside.

BillyBear by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windshield water intrusion 400db

I have a 1999 400 db. I am experiencing water intrusion from around the windshield but I cannot pinpoint the location. Has anyone experienced this issue? If so, what was the diagnosis and what was the "fix"? Thank you

LnL by Guest Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MerCruiser SmartCraft Error

Every time I start my Starboard engine, I get a single beep and an error that says "Fault Horn"  I clear the error and I never see it or hear another beep until I start the engine the next time.  No performance issues, she runs just fine but I cannot...

jfgii by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

stiff steering

my 2008 240 sundancer steering has gotten very stiff. I have checked the steering fluid level and it is right where it should be. Where should I look next. I have not found any grease fittings so far.  this problem has come on rather quickly.   thank...

The aluminum winshield frame on...

The aluminum winshield frame on my 2004 Sundancer is starting to corrode in places.  I plan to refinish it in place after removing the weatherstip and caulking?  Any suggestions regarding the preparation (ie removing all the anodizing down to the bar...

Hey all! I'm starting to fix up...

Hey all! I'm starting to fix up my 99 Sea Ray 180 BR. It took on some damage in Hurricane Matthew and I finally found a replacement windshield. (yes it took my that long to find one used) The carpet is shot, the seats and vinyl have seen better days ...

SS_Langer by Guest Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought a 2011 240 Sundancer. The Water Regulator where you hook up dockside water is cracked and needs to be replaced. Looked like a pretty easy job but when i tried to get a replacement, i was told by Marine Max that JABSCO no longer makes that

part (JABSCO Model 44410-1000).  The replacement part they got me (JABSCO 44412-1045) is bigger than the original and will require drilling out a bigger hole in order to fit properly.  Before I do that, was wondering if anyone knew of a different par...

BUZZARD by Guest Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes