cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about this. 2012 310 dancer....

old_timer
Guest Contributor

How about this. 2012 310 dancer.  The original smart craft vessel view shows Port Engine Misfire every 10/15 minutes in the  status bar.  I clear it simply by depressing “x”.  There is no indication of a problem from the performance of the motors.  It shows up in alarm history, and active alarms, and I am unable to delete it.  I tried the complete history delete procedure “simultaneously holding down the x button and turning off power” to no avail.  Any way to stop and get rid of this?

2 REPLIES 2

PETERW
Guest Contributor
I had a similar issue. When an intermittent trouble code appears again it displays. Local Mercruiser Service could not resolve issue by replacing not needed parts and told me that they would have to do more diagnostics at my expense. I purchased the Diacom software package for my laptop and "Bingo" I identified the IAC issue that was causing this intermittent problem and fixed it myself. Best $600 I ever spent.

old_timer
Guest Contributor
Peterw, THanks. Did some research re Diacom and like it. Going to see if the guy who does the work on the boat has it or can get access to it. If not I think I am going to pop for it. Thanks again.