cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1993 Sea Ray Express Cruiser...

Will_G
Guest Contributor

I have a 1993 Sea Ray Express Cruiser 400 and need to find, or have made, sheets for the mattress in the forward berthing cabin.  The mattress is an odd shape, kind of like a trapezoid, any ideas?

9 REPLIES 9

MisterMatt
Guest Contributor
I have for my 1995 370 Sundancer, is a memory foam mattress that I cut to shape with a knife. It looks like I did it, but when sheets are on, no one knows the difference. Can’t go wrong with memory foam either.

rsg
Guest Contributor
That works for me too. Pro tip use an electronic knife to cut memory foam. Works like hot knife through butter

Slow_Ride
Guest Contributor
For the sheets, I have used Boatique- Fred Heine

Will_G
Guest Contributor
Thank you all for the suggestions.

Admiral_Purrl
Guest Contributor
Where did you get the memory foam mattress to cut? What size did you get?

Shark
Guest Contributor
We had a 1992 400 express for 20 years and had sheets made by a company in Cincinnatti. Ohio. You could also use king size sheets from any store and fold them under the mattress

Captain_Mark
Guest Contributor
custom sheets are $300+ or this is what we do...https://www.amazon.com/s?k=bed+sheet+suspenders&crid=WFWUPYMPDND7&sprefix=bed+sheet+suspenders%2Caps%2C231&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_20

Admiral_Purrl
Guest Contributor
Captain Mark... that's a great tip! I custom made sheets for our bed but didn't think to save a pattern. This is a great option I will definitely try!

Ooh_La_La
Guest Contributor
Don’t bother with custom sheets waste of money, king sheet fold and tuck, your good to go.