cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2015 Sea Ray 330 and some...

BillThomas
Guest Contributor

I have a 2015 Sea Ray 330 and some low life stole my aft facing seat - anyone know how I can get a new one and how much it will cost?

10 REPLIES 10

cowboygolfer
Guest Contributor
Have you tried contacting the dealer to see if the factory has it in stock much like car parts?

CtseaRay
Guest Contributor
WOW now that is a low down move. Sorry man. I'd hit clubsearay forum and see who can help. quite a few guys actually fabricate stuff like that.

BillThomas
Guest Contributor
Marina is getting me as new one from Sea Ray, as soon as they reopen from their holiday shutdown. Had to cancel Holiday outings because of this. Major pain - I keep the boat in a secure marina barn - guess you cannot be too careful. Marina is payng for the new seat and had temporary one made so I can use the boat but that has taken over a month. Secure your boat.

CtseaRay
Guest Contributor
WOW that's a standup Marina for sure! Happy New Year!!

Raymondo
Guest Contributor
I’d also try eBay, although I think SeaRay is your best shot. Good luck.

cowboygolfer
Guest Contributor
Sounds like a “stand-up” marina. Glad you can use your boat this time of year. Enjoy the new year!

LakeSuperior370
Guest Contributor
Go find another 2015 330 in your area and steal theirs. It probably yours anyhow? 💩

BillThomas
Guest Contributor
Hard to imagine a boater stealing from another boater - the perp is probably a 3rd party or the other scenario is that a marina employee accidentally cut/spilled/dropped and broke the seat and did not fess up..... I was having scheduled maintenance done when it evaporated.

FIG
Guest Contributor
If you were having schedule maintenance done, I would hold the marina accountable for replacing it.

BillThomas
Guest Contributor
They are ordering a new one from Sea Ray and paying for it.