cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

280 Sun Sport Owners - Purchased...

Den
Guest Contributor

280 Sun Sport Owners - Purchased a 2001 Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport last year and I love it. Have had a few issues but generally it's been a great boat. Would love to find other owners and essentially establish a network of other owners of the 280 Sun Sport so we can communicate via email to exchange information regarding repairs & fixes, customization, problems, resources etc..  The 280 SS was built from 1996 to 2001; it was replaced by the 290 Sun Sport produced from 2001 to 2008 (excluding 2003). My boating is primarily in the Niagara River and Lake Erie near Buffalo NY. Would love to hear from other owner's interested in establishing such a network .....please shoot me an email and let's get started.....mine is     [email protected]      ......Hope to hear from all of you. Thanks Dennis (Buffalo)

4 REPLIES 4

Den
Guest Contributor
Calling all Sea Ray 280 Sun Sport Owners.........please contact me per above ......at [email protected]

Captn_TJ
Guest Contributor
I haven't had much luck with this Sea Ray site. I am on another one called Club Sea Ray which has more activity.

GEORGE
Guest Contributor
There are a couple of Sea Ray Groups on Face Book that are great.

VFX38
Guest Contributor
Aye ...go to Club Sea Ray