cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I own a 2009 Sundancer 310 and...

Capt__Jim
Guest Contributor

I own a 2009 Sundancer 310 and would like to attach a sunshade to the existing canvas on the radar arch. I have been told that Sea Ray didn't make a camper back until 2010. Does anybody know if the 2010 canvas would fit the 2009. Also, is there a sunshade made that covers the cockpit that fits the 2009?

8 REPLIES 8

wingless
Rising Contributor
Here is the closest model year parts manual on the forum for your boat.

https://bbg1.my.salesforce.com/sfc/p/#E0000000Z21E/a/E00000000U8f/PAMJgI3FN908NQ4zklgXll17kLrgl1xGdxX6XhEC1tg

It doesn't show a camper option.

A Sea Ray 310DA camper should fit, even if off by a year.

Any local canvas shop can create exactly the parts required for that project.

jrsamples
Guest Contributor
I would try great lakes boat top company, they have been a great help to me. Billy

Capt__Jim
Guest Contributor
Thanks, I'll give them a try.

Bill4351
Guest Contributor
I also would try Great Lakes Boat go to:
https://greatlakesboattop.com/

SamFisher
Guest Contributor
Saw your axiom post…I have a 2015 350 SD V drive…have the stock a95 plotter and want to upgrade to axiom..curious about how you like it? I have a dedicated boat IPad that I suction mount for more visual real estate and wonder whether there is an axiom app that mimics the plotter screen so there is a seamless sharing of routes (currently running navionics on the iPad and using sd cards which is a pain) between the two screens. Curious about your set up and over all impressions…

Andiamo_III
Guest Contributor
I recently added a Raymarine axiom-9RV MFD and have only been using it as a chart plotter and find it easy to use and well designed. After the summer when I haul for the winter I plan to add there matching transducer to add more features. Good luck

Capt__Jim
Guest Contributor
The Raymarine Axiom 9 works great. Very clear and bright screen. Touch screen works smoothly and I don't miss the buttons and dials to control the unit. I had it connected to the boats Axius system so that it acts like an auto pilot. Digital radar is also connected.

SamFisher
Guest Contributor
Thanks! (Both) no axius with a v drive but even my a95 ties into my auto pilot so you can touch a waypoint and auto pilot does the rest…looking forward to the upgrade!