cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought a 2011 240 Sundancer. The Water Regulator where you hook up dockside water is cracked and needs to be replaced. Looked like a pretty easy job but when i tried to get a replacement, i was told by Marine Max that JABSCO no longer makes that

BUZZARD
Guest Contributor

part (JABSCO Model 44410-1000).  The replacement part they got me (JABSCO 44412-1045) is bigger than the original and will require drilling out a bigger hole in order to fit properly.  Before I do that, was wondering if anyone knew of a different part from JABSCO or another company that might fit the original hole?

8 REPLIES 8

WmLD
Guest Contributor
I faced the same dilemma last year. I could not find the original size and had the larger size installed.

BUZZARD
Guest Contributor
Well, I was afraid of that. Thanx for the reply.

PiscesPearl
Guest Contributor
Easy peezy bought hole saw made plywood template & drilled larger hole.

BUZZARD
Guest Contributor
Was hoping to avoid that - but that is my next step. Thanx.

PiscesPearl
Guest Contributor
Replaced smaller one four times and they always leaked. The new larger one seems better built and lasted two years so far.

Forced_Family_F
Guest Contributor
I replaced mine and it leaked as well. I got some gorilla glue and fixed it. On mine the fitting was pulling out.

RML_L
Guest Contributor
Google for the make/model/part number and perhaps someone with an online presence will have it. Also, some boat boneyards might be able to cannibalize this part off of a old boat.

BUZZARD
Guest Contributor
Thanx for all the answers. Have installed new, larger, regulator.