cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new to the group and want...

Six_Feet
Guest Contributor

I am new to the group and want to say hello. I am at Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and have just purchased my 1st Sea Ray. I started with theMeridian 411 and now the 52 Sedan Bridge.  Looking forward to being a part of the group!

9 REPLIES 9

Christina_Mari1
Guest Contributor
I purchased a 52' sea ray express last year. I am spending the winter going through systems and updating where needed. I have a good deal of information on the Cummins qsm11's, gen set and other information as well. drop me a note if you have a specific question.

Six_Feet
Guest Contributor
Sounds like a great boat also! I am going through mine as well. I have picked up a few gremlins since the sea trial. I will reach out if I have questions. Thanks

Season_Ticket
Guest Contributor
You have a great boat! Welcome and hope see you at the lake!

Six_Feet
Guest Contributor
Thanks for the welcome! Are you boating at LOZ?

Woods
Guest Contributor
Beautiful Sea Ray!! Looking forward to spring see you at the Lake soon

Season_Ticket
Guest Contributor
Yes on MM 17 looking forward to spring for sure has been a cold winter.

Six_Feet
Guest Contributor
Small world. We are on the gas dock there. I was was down on Tuesday and not much going on. The boat is on the hard getting some TLC. We have been dockers there since 2014.

Six_Feet
Guest Contributor
Sorry can't figure out the edit post thing here but I meant to include on gas dock at Marine Max.

Season_Ticket
Guest Contributor
I know Kyle in sales and Roger in service there at MarineMax really well and the pic of your boat is amazing well done on that purchase!