cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anybody have a 19 spx and...

gilb2000
Guest Contributor

Does anybody have a 19 spx and have a chart plotter/gps .  If so I would love to see pics  interested in getting one and can't make up my mind

7 REPLIES 7

LakeView
Guest Contributor
Just took delivery a week ago of a 2017 190 SPXO. Had a SIMRAD G05 GPS/plotter installed by the dealer. Absolutely perfect. It went in the center of the dashboard. The rpm gauge (left) and the MFD (right - fuel, trim) stayed. The speedo (center) was replaced by the SIMRAD. Goes in flush with the other gauges and looks very nice. It gives me digital GPS speed over ground (hence no problem to replace the analog speedo), all engine data (in the form of a digital instruments panel which includes a speedo), map, and much more, incl. lake water temp!. I thoroughly recommend the setup. Don't have a picture right now - sorry!

LakeView
Guest Contributor
Here is a pic the dealer sent me that shows the setup. Hope this helps for now.

gilb2000
Guest Contributor
Thanks

gilb2000
Guest Contributor
When you say sits flush. Is it actually in that dash console it looks from the picture like it sits above the rpm and trim dials

LakeView
Guest Contributor
It does sit flush in the dash. The photo doesn't show the finished state. It just shows the layout before the holes/openings were cut for the instruments and SIMRAD..

gilb2000
Guest Contributor
I would love to see the display up and running to see what the maps look like if you don't mind and can remember to

IRBKEV
Guest Contributor
I have a 2017 21SPX OB, so virtually the same boat. I added a Raymarine a67 to the dash and it works great.