cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2017 190 SPX. Long story...

adribrz17
Guest Contributor

I have a 2017 190 SPX. Long story short, my bow canvas cover is missing. Is this something I can just pickup from the dealership without pulling my boat from its slip an hour away? Just wondering if this is standard factory fit for these tops or if because of the snaps it needs to be fitted. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Mikeeh
Guest Contributor
They are pretty standard so, depending on color, your dealer may have it in stock. If not they can certainly order one for you. You can also search for Sea Ray canvas on the web. I believe the company who supplies them to SR is in the Midwest and they do sell them to boat owners as well.

SueLynn
Guest Contributor
You can order one from great lakes boat top company. Check their internet site. Call 877-867-7861.

Russ_K
Guest Contributor
I have a SLX350. Lost my bow cover in a mid nigh wind storm. My dealer does not stock these but will order it for you from Great Lakes

adribrz17
Guest Contributor
Thank you everyone! I called my dealer yesterday morning and he told me it is custom made, so I would have to pull my boat from our slip and drive an hour for them to make it. Or find someone local. I also asked this question on a Sea Ray owners Facebook group and I had a dealer from MN comment and said my dealer didn't know what he was talking about bc like you all said, it can be ordered. So he ordered one for me and I had to get in contact with a guy near my marina to put the snaps on my new canvas top. It should be here weds.

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
Agreed. Great Lakes has patterns from every boat made by SeaRay. Also, buy the snap plyers (whatever they are called. Try a Crafts store like Michaels or home improvement store. MUCH better "hold" then the hammered version.
Dont take to dealer. Its a piece of cake.