cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know where we or how...

lpollard
Guest Contributor

Does anyone know where we or how we can replace carpet flooring on a 2017 190 SPX with a more water friendly woven product?

12 REPLIES 12

MGB
Guest Contributor
I just ordered a replacement set from these guys and they did a great job.
Corinthian Marine, http://www.corinthian-marine-carpet.com

Bridog
Guest Contributor
Give Dave a call at www.canvasmedic.com He is a dealer and installer for the Infinity luxury woven vinyl products which is what SR uses as the "upgraded" carpet option on our boat. I have it on mine. He is a great guy and a sponsor over at the clubsearay owners forum.

Ollie
Guest Contributor
I just installed better than teak from canvasmedic.com this weekend. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Dave is excellent to work with, and the turn around was fantastic.

FloridaRick
Guest Contributor
canvasmedic.com is no longer an active domain name. The link takes you to godaddy.com

Bridog
Guest Contributor
Sorry my bad. thecanvasmedic.com

Ollie
Guest Contributor
My bad too....

FantaC
Guest Contributor
I replaced my Sundeck 240 carpet with SeaDeck and absolutely love it. It was only slightly more expensive, fully installed, than the replacement carpet. When buying the replacement carpet you have to install the snaps yourself, which requires a tool (~$40). The SeaDeck eliminates the snaps and is semi-permanently attached with 3M adhesive. It is the ONLY way to go.

TAL
Guest Contributor
SeaDek+1.

lpollard
Guest Contributor
Thanks everyone for your advice. I deeply appreciate it.

vortmaximum
Guest Contributor
I ordered samples of the SeaDeck because it looked like a great product to replace the old carpet on my 2010 Sundeck, but the samples seemed to scratch and dent real easy. For those that replaced with the SeaDeck, does it hold up to a cooler dragged acorss it or a heavy one rolled on it?

Zfly
Guest Contributor
FantgaC - Can you tell me how much it cost you to do your 240 in SeaDeck? I already have the snaps but need to replace the carpet

Zfly
Guest Contributor
FantaC