cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello group! I have a 2016 19 SPX...

EricN
Guest Contributor

Hello group! I have a 2016 19 SPX (I/O), that I bought new in 2016 from MarineMax in Orlando. The boat had far too many QC issues when it was delivered to me. MarineMax has done a fair job at addressing them. The most recent issue I'm having (not a factory QC issue, probably just age/use) is the factory-installed Sea Deck is all coming off. The piece missing in the photo departed and is at the bottom of the lake. Does anyone know if there's a chance this may be warranty? Or if not, any ideas where I could buy a piece of Sea Deck cut in that exact shape? Any input appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Paulswagelock
Guest Contributor
SR covered my sea dek lifting under warranty. If you have warranty left, file a claim with your dealer.

briansabatelli
Guest Contributor
Two of my factory installed Seadek mats are coming up and being replaced under warranty. It could very well be a factory install issue

EricN
Guest Contributor
Does anyone know how long the factory warranty is, that would cover something like the Sea Deck?

briansabatelli
Guest Contributor
I think I remember the warranty being diminishing coverage from years 3-5. But I can’t recall exactly

Paulswagelock
Guest Contributor
5 years for model year 2018, not sure in 2016.

Black_Op
Guest Contributor
I bought a new 2016 19SPX (delivered in May 2016) and it came with a 5 Year Bow-to-Stern Factory Warranty.