cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2014 220 Sundeck, just...

Skirk
Guest Contributor

I have a 2014 220 Sundeck, just had in shop from winter and had all the service work done. Only have about 65 hours on it. It has the 350 Bravo III, I start it up and I get 6 beeps and the message comes up that says: App Self Test then under that it says-Softwre Rev PGF-460 B  BUILD1223?? Anyone know what this means? Do I need to take back in and have them update the computer?? Thanks GS

3 REPLIES 3

101Marine
Guest Contributor
I Googled it for you. Seems it could be a few things from a faulty oil pressure sensor, Maybe a faulty alternator (unlikely) to a raw water flow issue. It sounds like a good time to ask around for a reputable mechanic to check the codes and fix it. If its consistent then that is fantastic as you everyone will know immediately when its fixed.

Skirk
Guest Contributor
Thank you! Taking into the dealer on Weds and hope it’s a quick fix! Want to get back out on the water👍

Skirk
Guest Contributor
So after sitting at the dealer waiting for them to plug into the computer and see what the issue is, 3 weeks later they finally get it in, tell me it’s the trim sensor and will take about 2+ weeks to get! Instead of pulling it in, when I had my appt and seeing what the problem was, now in Colorado that’s a lot of time off the water! I guess at least they now know!