cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a 2017 350SLX. Is there...

Blondie1
Guest Contributor

Just got a 2017 350SLX. Is there any group that plans on going to the Bahamas this summer?  I'm interested in joining a group that would plan a trip over including marinas, hotels, etc.

12 REPLIES 12

Bmore_Badger
Guest Contributor
Where are you located George? I may be interested....

Blondie1
Guest Contributor
Fort Myers

Sara_Fahy1
Guest Contributor
Check out MarineMax's Lobster Bash - they have a group of Sea Ray owner's that travel to Bimini in August for that. It's a lot of fun!

Blondie1
Guest Contributor
Thanks Sara!

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
Hi Blondie..I am hoping to make the trip to West End some time between July 6 and Aug 20. Would you leave out of West Palm or Jupiter?

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
Hi Blondie et al, I took Sara.Fahy's advice and inquired about the Lobster Fest. Sounded great so I contacted the Marine Max who sponsors it. Well, since I am not one of THEIR customers, I cant go. Thanks for nothin Marine Max / Searay.

Sara_Fahy1
Guest Contributor
Oh man, I'm sorry JVSRunner. I didn't mean to misspeak. I'll check to see if I can find some other events going on down there!

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
Im not mortally wounded. I just may not upgrade to a Sundance now...ha ha.

Sara_Fahy1
Guest Contributor
Lol! Aww, come on now - how about I send you swag to make up for it : ) need an addy please!

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
Well, since you offered, I just bought a 2017 F250 Super Duty Turbo Diesel with 15000 pounds of towing capacity for my soon to be bought 260 Sundancer. How about a shiny Searay License plate to put on the front? The truck is "race red" color. Just showin' a little Searay Pride.

jvsrunner
Guest Contributor
3800 Sandy Shores Dr Jacksonville Fl 32277

Sara_Fahy1
Guest Contributor
Got it! Congrats on your new truck and an even bigger congrats on your Sundancer!