cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the forum, but not new to...

GrownInMI
Guest Contributor

New to the forum, but not new to forums.

Quick story of me. Grew up on the water,  parents had checkmate and 4 winns, along with pontoons and jon boats. 

I purchased a pontoon a few years ago to suit our lake we are on and to accommodate 4 young kids. 

I am an avid fisherman and wanted  something we could still enjoy on lake and allow me to fish elswhere from.

In March I found a 95, 175 that was in great shape and at a very cheap price. 

I picked it up, and waited for weather to improve. Boat then went into water and all was well....until I realized I had a chance to double my money by flipping the 175. So out it went. 

I quickly searched for a replacement a couple weeks ago and I sadly made decision to go to a bayliner. Shame on me. The outboard was nice, and sold me on boat, along with the equipment that came with it. However, the downgrade was not happening for me, boat quality was missing, and I  missed the inboard motor. 

I quickly had it sold and was lucky enough to come across a 97, 185 a few days ago and it will remain with me for a while. 

Shes very clean, low use, and well cared for.

A very happy owner of a 1997, 185 with the 4.3 under the box.

Thanks for letting me share,  I've read plenty here in past couple of month's,  I figured I would introduce myself.

Thanks 

GIM

0 REPLIES 0