cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would like to communicate with...

Blue_Jay
Guest Contributor

Would like to communicate with other SLX 280 or so owners. I have 216 280 SLX.  I love it and use on the ocean around

Newport Beach, CA

8 REPLIES 8

drellis
Guest Contributor
Let me know if you can figure out how to create a private forum for 280 SLX.... I have a 2017 and love it.
Do you have the digital display?

Blue_Jay
Guest Contributor
Yes I have the dynamic display. Lets figure out a forum. I am not liking the coordinate display in degrees and then decimals rather than degrees, minutes decimals, how about you.

Blue_Jay
Guest Contributor
I wonder if the members site and then follow one another works.

drellis
Guest Contributor
I'm frustrated by this site and how to post and follow, so any suggestions are needed on how to follow one another.
Do you have an owners Manuel for the Display? I've viewed the PDF on the display but I can get it on my iPad. I can't figure out how to setup a destination on the GPS. Also how to view videos on. The display? I had other questions but I think I figured them out.
How many hours have you put on your 2016?

somefun
Guest Contributor
clubsearay.com is the place to go. It's sponsored by Sea Ray as well as other companies, so I don't think there's a conflict of interest. I would love to see more activity on this site too!

drellis
Guest Contributor
Thank You! And I'll check it out

cabinder
Guest Contributor
We just purchased a 280 slx last week. The dealer said that the info for the display is not in the main manual. They actually printed it out on their printer for us. Maybe your dealer can do the same? I could also forward it to you if you'd like.

drellis
Guest Contributor
Thanks for that information and I will check.