cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all - 2006 Sundancer with...

FFFFAST
Guest Contributor

Hello all - 2006 Sundancer with QSC8.3 diesels and another question.  There is one temperature sensor on each of the engines. I need to replace them but don't know exactly what sensor I should be replacing them with. Other than the pictures which I am including, I have no other information. Hopefully  one of you will know exactly what I need to be ordering. Thank you, as always, for your thorough responses.

5 REPLIES 5

CCH
Guest Contributor
Go to Sbmar.com. You can see your motor and parts. If not obvious what you need, send them an email with your pics and they will reply with help.

mjresq4
Guest Contributor
It should be this.

mjresq4
Guest Contributor
AS CCH mentioned SB marine is excellent to deal with and I have bought from them several times, I have always gotten what I needed. You can also try Cummins parts, enter your engine ID # and then search the part.

FFFFAST
Guest Contributor
Hello Hoity Toity, MJRESQ4 and CCH - appreciate your responses. I do believe Hoity Toity has indicated the part I need. Unfortunately Cummins doesn't indicate the part price, thus I will go to sbmar.com for some help. I have heard that Tony is fantastic. Will hopefully receive an answer tomorrow.

M___K
Guest Contributor
Tony is great at SB Mar…. But they did send me the wrong O rings for my aftercooler. Cummins had the correct ones. We have QSB 5.9’s . My experience is that Cummins parts work perfectly and fit exactly. Cummins always requires my serial numbers not just model numbers because there have been many mid year/model changes…. Such as my O rings.