cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all I am looking for a replacement...

Rjw0127
Guest Contributor

Hello all I am looking for a replacement salon table for my 2007 40 Motoryacht I have the original but it's in pretty bad condition and I am curious to hear if any one else has repaired or replaced theirs.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

krobel
Guest Contributor
I built my own salon table because I didn't like the price of tables I found on line. Entire cost was about half of what I found. Build it so it would fit in one of the floor compartments. I can provide details if you could do it yourself.

Rjw0127
Guest Contributor
Krobel
Thanks for the input. I would be grateful for any information and yes I would not be against building a replacement.

krobel
Guest Contributor
Going to attach a pic of the table I made. It may look narrow but I built it to fit inside a hold compartment. Got the tapered mounts and the post (both 3 in) from Flounder Pounder. The wood was solid 2" x 8" that I pinned, sanded and finished. Got it shiny using a two part epoxy type finish that I got at True Value. Don't remember the brand name.

krobel
Guest Contributor
Don't know if my picture came through. The gloss finish is called Glaze Coat by Famowood. Not too difficult.

Rjw0127
Guest Contributor
Looks great good idea

M___K
Guest Contributor
Looking for the two half moon stools that came with that table. SeaRay does not have them available any longer.... any suggestions who may have them?