cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2008 44 Sundancer.  I'm...

Tuck
Guest Contributor

I have a 2008 44 Sundancer.  I'm getting water in the Aft cabin carpet floor.  Its getting there thru the base just under the vacuum port. Is it possible to come from the salon refrigerator.  Do these refrigerators put out a decent amount of condensation?  I've looked in every compartment and see no leaks from any water lines.

6 REPLIES 6

Jet_Rooster
Guest Contributor
I had the same problem, 2012 470DA. Ended up being 2 problems. Main cabin a/c drain was clogged. Cleaned drain. Water leak from fresh water tank when overfilled. I can only hold about 3/4 full fresh water tank now.

Tuck
Guest Contributor
Thank you! I'll clear all drain lines this weekend. Did you see water built up in the A/C drain pan. Mine is relatively dry.

Jet_Rooster
Guest Contributor
Yes, it was overlfowing.

ernie2
Guest Contributor
I have a 2006 340....was getting water all types of weird places. Front hatch at the bed, water on the kitchen counter, etc. Finally figured it out... Deck rails on the bow (that secured the sunpad) needed to be re-bedded. Had to cut into the headliner to get to the bottom of the bolts. Still looking to repair the headliner without completely replacing... But the leaking stopped!!

Shark
Guest Contributor
ernie- A friend of mind did the same thing and then his wife who was a seamstres used large buttons to cover these areas and then you would still have access again. Somehow she was able to use tread to secure them and pull them up tight.

Lucky_Enuff
Guest Contributor
On our 40DA, there was a link in the drain hose from the AC unit so it couldn’t drain. We ended up replacing the hose, couldn’t even pull the old one through. Fill the pan and see if it drains.