cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On our 1999 Sundancer 460, we have...

Lawn_Jockey
Guest Contributor

On our 1999 Sundancer 460, we have the adjustable hand held shower head in the forward head.  The kids hate the pressure when they shower.  I just think its the shower head itself.  Water shoots out and it is a little hard on your skin. Anybody have recommendations on an upgrade that has worked well compared to the original?

7 REPLIES 7

wingless
Rising Contributor
The water flow / pressure is fine on my 2000 380DA.

How is the water flow when the hose is disconnected from the nozzle?

Has the nozzle been disassembled and cleaned, any improvement?

Doc_Bill
Guest Contributor
If you have 2 pumps try turning one off. Or just change the shower head.

Bob_440_DA_w_Ca
Guest Contributor
My shower head has a ring on the top opposite where the water come out that rotates and closes down the flow. Not obvious to see so maybe you have the same. Then just close it down some.

Capt__Pete
Guest Contributor
I found a replacement shower wand on the web and solved the problem.

MikeDB
Guest Contributor
Replaced the original shower head in my 370 with a Camco 43713 Shower Head Kit. My family and I are is much happier with the new shower head and it adjustable spray patterns. Good luck!

Lawn_Jockey
Guest Contributor
Thank you for your recommendation. I tried a few other "quick fixes" but just ordered the same unit off Amazon. Thanks!

Lawn_Jockey
Guest Contributor
YOu guys who posted other comments, thanks for your feedback as well. On my boat, it was still the original head. It has no adjustment for flow/pressure. Since it wasn't clogged or dirty, I ordered a new head just like Mike DB suggested. I assume in 17 years, the new head will be nicer for the kids and nobody will complain because the pressure "hurts" their skin when it comes out.