cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The TV on my 2006 44DA is kaput....

Knotacare
Guest Contributor

The TV on my 2006 44DA is kaput. Seeking to replace. All suggestions welcome. Old unit was blown and beyond repair. TIA

7 REPLIES 7

bdowdney
Guest Contributor
I replaced all mine with Roku TV's and subscribe to You Tube TV. This way you can stream shows from anywhere using your phone as a hot spot. Will also work on your home unit at no extra charge.

Pizan
Guest Contributor
I replaced my TV with an Access 22” 12 volt / 120 HD TV w/ built-in DVD player. Search Amazon. Low amps and runs on either 12 V or 120 V. I didn’t bother to hook up the 120 V as it works great on 12 V and font need to run the generator when on the hook. Search Amazon. I have a 2005 390 DA model.

Eluther3
Guest Contributor
Agree on the Roku TVs. Have two on my boat (and 5 at the house). Cheap, lightweight and work well

Knotacare
Guest Contributor
Can’t get Roku tv in Canada. Looking at ac/dc 19” from Jensen. Made for RVs and marine use... also, it fits into the drop down unit in my 440 DA

Timvail
Guest Contributor
Yes Roku is available and works well here in Ontario Canada.

Pacman02
Guest Contributor
Do you have Kogan ? The RV one works well with a Google or Apple to make it smart

Knotacare
Guest Contributor
I appreciate all your replies. Thanks. I’m still searching for the right sized TV for the drop down unit on my 440DA and will use Roku per suggestions.