cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We have a 1999 450 Sundancer. Does...

krobel
Guest Contributor

We have a 1999 450 Sundancer. Does anyone know where the port side head vent blower is? Can it be replaced?

Obviously I can't find it.

8 REPLIES 8

SMT
Guest Contributor
I had a issue with mine fortunately it was simply the switch. They are pretty heavy duty blowers.

JBA
Guest Contributor
Try looking behind the microwave. Found it there on my 41 Dancer.

krobel
Guest Contributor
I'll check the switch...start with the simple things. The head blower is somewhere on the port side. Our galley is on the starboard side so I highly doubt it could be behind the microwave.

SMT
Guest Contributor
I have 3 in my 450 one in the guest head one in the nain head and one in the galley on the port side. I believe the blower for the port head is in the back of the sink/vanity although i have not confirmed that.

CapnRon
Guest Contributor
On my 420 the head blower and galley blower are on port side so could be in galley

krobel
Guest Contributor
Just in case anyone is curious...on our 1999 Sundancer 450 the main head is on the port side and the galley is on the starboard side. The blowers for the second head and the galley are, of course over there behind the refrigerator.
The port side head blower is behind a small panel at the back of the medicine cabinet above the sink. The opening is about 8" X 4". Very limited access. super difficult to get out. Had to blindly find the mounting screws and get them out. Next challenge was getting the blower out of the access hole. Had to take it apart before it would come out. Anything you drop is likely gone (there's a flashlight down there that is probably running out of charge right about now).
Super difficult but not impossible.

Alumofcu
Guest Contributor
On my 500DA it is behind a panel in the medicine cabinet, crew Quarters

Diduwanna
Guest Contributor
Krobel is right. He forgot to mention to use a 3 inch small phillips screw driver.