Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ripl Favorites | Boat Snacks

Ripl
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

snacks.png

A boat ride isn't complete without snacks! 

In the comments, share your must have(s) items when you go out on the water. 

Everyone can always use new or fresh ideas when it comes to packing the cooler and/or snack bag! 

17 REPLIES 17

nchrapla
Guest Contributor

My go to boat snacks are always peanut butter pretzels and grapes! Of course white claw and water too. 😉 

katejolene
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

I love having fresh fruit (for the healthy side of me) and cheddar sour cream chips (for the not-so-healthy side). Also, if I'm spending an extended time on the boat in Florida, I love picking up Pub Subs (iykyk) for everyone - I keep them chilled in a cooler, and when everyone's ready for lunch they're easy to grab and go...plus, they're pretty much the best subs on the planet.  

I am a Brunswick employee.

Do you have a sub safe? I'm pretty sure I have one in every color 😁.

Of course! LOL! 

I definitely had to Google this. I love Shark Tank and I wasn't familiar with a Sub Safe! Now not only do a I want one... but I am definitely buying this for a Christmas Gift. haha! 

WaterWanderlust
Team Ripl
Team Ripl

I love chips and dips of all kinds, but also strawberries, watermelon, melon - really any hydrating fruit are perfect for a day on the water. I also love a good charcuterie board for a sunset cruise. 🙂

You can't go wrong with a charcuterie board! Delish! 

@WaterWanderlust @katejolene have you tried a snacklebox yet?! 🤤 It's the charcuterie of the sea!

Noooo...please do tell. 

Sure have! Made a few tackle box aka snackle boxes for boat trips and road trips for the kids! 

kfreeburn
Community Admin
Community Admin

Beef jerky, apples, and chicken salad sandwiches. It covers all the good food groups, haha!

wakecarro
Guest Contributor

Mine used to be bananas until somebody told me thats bad luck? 😅

😂no bananas!! 

steelhead21
Guest Contributor

Even though this is not a snack, I always bring bottled water. You can get dehydrated being out on the water. I like to bring Tillamook jerky, sausage sticks and cheese sticks. 

My husband is a big Jerky & Meat Sticks fan! I don't think we have ever tried Tillamook though - I'll have to buy some for us to try. Thanks for the suggestion! 🙂

apangelinan1
Guest Contributor

We are all about packing light with essentials that’ll feed everyone happily throughout the time we are on water. So, there has to be lots of hydrating beverages from water, coconut water (must-have), friendly adult beverages. Snacks will always consist of jerky (beef, turkey and fish), hummus and chips, fruit for sure (melon and frozen grapes-yup), seaweed snacks-yum, nuts and sweets-twizzlers, skittles. I’ll usually pack hotdogs and buns for a more hardy craving to hold us over until we find our next waterside restaurant along the way to tie up to and feast. 

Frozen Grapes are a favorite around here too and it's a huge bonus that they act as added "ice" to the cooler as well!