cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings, I've been ,unsuccessfully,...

MichaelPienta
Guest Contributor

Greetings,

I've been ,unsuccessfully, trying to contact Sea Ray via e-mail and phone to obtain a wiring diagram for my cruiser.

SeaRay.com continually "glitches" on my Apple devices so the search or contact function of the website doesn't "process".

I searched for a SeaRay customer service phone number but the one I found (1-800-SRboats)does not work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 2000 310da.

Thanks for your time.

Michael

12 REPLIES 12

fwebster
Guest Contributor
This isn't an Apple problem. Suggest you go to searay.com, on the opening page, go to the bottom right corner and click on "contact support" (why they don't call it customer service, is a mystery) then fill in the blanks and type in your question. Customer Service is usually very responsive and will respond by email quickly.

MichaelPienta
Guest Contributor
Maybe it's a different "home page" because I'm using a mobile devise or iPad??? Below is a screen shot of SeaRay.com. There isn't a "Customer Service" option. I "clicked around" the SeaRay.com site and eventually came to a contact page but have not received confirmation that they received my request or an answer.

The SeaRay.com page also "glitches" when I try to search the archives for manuals or other info.

Regards, Michael

MichaelPienta
Guest Contributor
There is a typo above and should read "contact support" instead of "Customer Service".

Sara_Fahy1
Guest Contributor
Hey Michael! I'm so sorry to see that you've been having a hard time reaching anyone at Sea Ray. I've sent you a PM on here regarding it.

wingless
Rising Contributor
The Sea Ray web site had previously provided the useful technical documents for the boats, in an easy to locate and download fashion. Those on-line resources have been curtailed.

IMO, the Sea Ray web site would be better if it returned to providing PDF documents including: the Brochure; the Owner's Manual Supplement and the Parts Manual, for all available files.

IMO, it should be easy to contact Sea Ray and speak to a human.

The resources I would expect to obtain by an easy telephone call, instead of on line clicks, are documentation for removing ceiling panels and other out-of-the-ordinary repair operations.

fwebster
Guest Contributor
Sea Ray has made their entire knowledge base available to owners on the SROC site. Unfortunately there are some gaps in coverage due to plant closures, production relocations, etc. but owners have access to everything that is not a proprietary internal document.

Even with the limitations, I am thankful for the information we do have at our disposal…….Thank you Sea Ray Marketing Department !

wingless
Rising Contributor
Yes, documents that had previously been openly available on the Sea Ray web site that have been removed from the web site might still be available from a manual document request followed by an eventual reply.

At this point I already have most of the documents for my boat. The full set of documentation for my boat is not openly listed on the Sea Ray site anymore.

The old way was better.

The old way permitted me to gain rapid access so I could use Genuine documentation for appropriate and complete response on another owner's boat questions. The new limited documentation availability now restricts information for assisting other owners.

Geobmead
Guest Contributor
i have 1995 330da, the supplemental owners manual that you can download on the searay site contains the wiring diagrams 3/11/2017

wingless
Rising Contributor
Geobmead, it is correct that the Owner's Manual contains the information requested by the OP.

At this time, the Sea Ray site no longer has the 1995 330DA Owner's Manual for your boat.

It also doesn't have the Owner's Manual for the OP's 2000 310DA.

Geobmead
Guest Contributor
I downloaded both the operators manual and operators supplemental manual with wiring diagrams from the searay site just today (sat. 3/11/17)

wingless
Rising Contributor
That is great!

When I go to TECH RESOURCES, then Sea Ray Resources on the Sea Ray site, then enter 1995 330 in the search bar, I am unable to locate those documents, or the document requested by the OP.

What method is required to locate those documents in the public search area?

Geobmead
Guest Contributor
just under owners resources, just had to enter name and hull serial number, then a link came up with what manuals were available. was able to get operators manual, supplemental manual with all wiring diagrams and complete parts list