cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, First timer here. Just looking...

Ubombshell
Guest Contributor

Hi, First timer here. 

Just looking for a recommendation to replace the saloon fridge in our 2000 year 340 Sundancer.  Currently, it has a Norcold de/ev-441 model but it needs replacing.  We are in Sydney Australia so it needs to be something we can obtain from this side of the world.  Thanks in advance 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

wingless
Rising Contributor
Welcome to the forum.

The Isotherm (different model) is the one I selected to replace the NoCold on my 2000 380DA. I have been satisfied with this upgrade.

Here is your DE-0041/ EV-0041.

https://norcold.com/product/norcold-de-0041-ev-0041-refrigerator/

Here is a Isotherm CRUISE 130 that may fit.

https://www.indelwebastomarine.com/int/products/product/show/cruise-130-inox-clean-touch/

CKboater
Guest Contributor
Question to wingless - - were you able to get your new isotherm unit thru the cabin door without having to take door off the track? I have a 97 370 dancer and that's what I'm up against.

wingless
Rising Contributor
An online examination of the CKboater 1997 370DA and my 2000 380DA show significant differences in the entry door and in the refrigerator / freezer. The 370DA has an under counter device and a one panel entry door. The 380DA has a tall device and a two panel entry door.

Many online experts prefer to partially disassemble a brand new refrigerator so it fits through the entry.

In my case I instead removed the doors, removed the cabinetry, removed the stairs and removed the perimeter trim so my intact devices would pass through, like when Sea Ray built the boat.

Removal / replacement of my doors is an acceptable operation.

CKboater
Guest Contributor
Yes - I forgot the 380DA has the larger frid/freezer Thank you for your feed back!

Dave_Kerr
Guest Contributor
I was able to buy the refrigeration components and all the racks and shelves and re-do mine without having to get it through the companionway.