cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 2009 310 Sundancer and...

Crews__Control
Guest Contributor

I have a 2009 310 Sundancer and have no power at the sump pump under my cabin that services the shower and ac condensate line. Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Drago
Rising Contributor
Have you checked the simple things? Fuses, circuit breakers, wire connections? A basic circuit tester that is a light up probe, a wire, and a clip will help out tremendously when checking connections

Scott3262
Guest Contributor
Agree with Drago, start simple. Check power to the float switch and the pump, if you use the shower, it also may be clogged with soap residue. Both parts can be cleaned and start working again. That is if you have power to the float switch and the pump. If the switch or pump has failed replace both.

Crews__Control
Guest Contributor
I have checked all the wires coming into the bilge with two different testers and no power in the bilge art all. Wondering if there is a breaker or fuse inline . I checked the breakers in the engine compartment and none correspond to the forward bilge pump or the shower sump.

GottaCruise
Guest Contributor
Not sure about your boat, but I had a similar problem. The spent fuse was located along with other fuses in a compartment by the helm.