cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Sundancer 330. I can't...

Ricardo1
Guest Contributor

I have a Sundancer 330. I can't get water out of the head shower. The water source is find because I get water everywhere else. Do I need to do anything else other than turning the faucet? I tried pulling out the knob (like with the transom shower) but it does not move.

Am I  missing something or I have a technical problem requiring a mechanic?

Thanks for any possible help.

Ricardo

9 REPLIES 9

Herrickjde
Guest Contributor
With the water off, unscrew the old head of the shower and then gently turn on the water. I you have water at the hose replace the head and if not then it may be the valve. That is what is would do to troubleshoot. I assume your 330 has a combo shower head / sink faucet.

Ricardo1
Guest Contributor
Thanks for your reply. It actually has a separate shower hose with a hand held shower head. I removed the shower head and still did not get any water.

rsg
Guest Contributor
Not sure I have seen a seperate hot and cold line for shower and sink if I am understanding your description correctly. If true, I would trace the shower lines back to the water heater. You may find they are disconnected at some point. There also may be an access area on the port side of the aft cabin under the cushion so check there as well.

Ricardo1
Guest Contributor
The shower has its own hose, independent from the sink. The connection comes off the side (wall) of the head . The shower hose seems to be for both cold and hot water.

rsg
Guest Contributor
You are using confusing terms? Does your sink work and provide hot and cold? If yes then the hot (red line) and cold (blue line) are hooked up correctly for the sink. I think you are also saying that the shower has seperate red and blue "lines" that feed the shower? On mine there are only red and blue lines going to the sink and the sink faucet pulls out and can be hung to make a shower. If you have separate faucet and shower head then separate red/blue lines would apply and you need to trace the shower lines back to main line or back to water heater. There might be a bypass on the main line which feeds the shower lines.

Sous
Guest Contributor
Ricardo what year is your 330? Mine is an 09 and the head shower faucet turns left and right to adjust the hot/cold and the faucet knob tilts up and down to turn the shower on and off.

Ricardo1
Guest Contributor
Mine is 2009 as well. Faucet operates sane as you describe but though i tilt the knob up there is no water flow.

Rod2017
Guest Contributor
Try removing the spray nozzle from the hose that pulls out from the faucet and see if you get running water if so you can replace the spray nozzle and it should work

JRT
Guest Contributor
Not sure if this applies to a 330, but my 300DA has a wet head, the shower pulls out of the sink and has a mount on the wall. Mine did what you described once and the problem was a kink in the hose, under the sink. It had become twisted and when you pulled the shower out, it shut off the water flow. Unkinked the hose and all was fine--- just something to check before you start dis-assembling stuff!