L0 P5 

any chance that means something to anyone 

7 REPLIES 7

Cea_Lyn
Guest Contributor
I think that is low water flow but not sure

Wailea
Guest Contributor
Ok..i am clearly unsure but i know there is a good flow of water coming out? attaching of photo of the codes

Guest Contributor
Lo PS means no pressure, that the unit has a leak and is down on refridgerant.

Wailea
Guest Contributor
Thank you,
I assume the only remedy it to replace the unit being 20yrs old.

Guest Contributor
Yes, I just had the same code a couple months ago on my 99 340 DA and I replaced my 21 year old unit. Mine was a 12000 BTU and I priced both a new replacement Dometic 12000BTU and a 16000 BTU and I upgraded to the 16000 BTU for just $50 additional.

Wailea
Guest Contributor
could you share with me where you purchased it from and manufacturer/model. Was it a direct swap out or did you have to make other modifications for the new unit? thanks again.

Guest Contributor
I'm in Fort Lauderdale and used a company called Yachtaid who I have used for all my ac and generator repairs. The unit was a direct swap out and did not require modification. I ordered it through them as they gave me a 2 year warranty on the AC unit and one year on labor. They brought the new unit to my dock and took out the old one and disposed it and then put in the replacement. It is very quiet and way more efficient than the old one was. The new unit is a Dometic DTU16 -410a. Dometic bought out Cruisair. You can buy it online for cheaper than I paid but I wanted the peace of mind that the 2 year warranty brought. They also cut my install price in half since I bought the unit from them.