cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for a replacement cover...

Cea_Lyn
Guest Contributor

looking for a replacement cover for the windshield vent motor cover for a 2002 360DA.  Last thing on the survey list to complete!  

the part # from SeaRay is 1409914.  but can't find it in the usual on-line suppliers

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
That is a unusual shaped part, that snaps over the motor, with canvas color matching the exterior canvas.

Any canvas person can fabricate that part.

Cea_Lyn
Guest Contributor
that unusual shape part is what I need. I have not removed it to examine closly. it looks like it is burned from the sun and exposure. any ideas how i could clean it up, paint, I will add photos latter this week

wingless
Rising Contributor
The cover has a single snap, to my best recollection.

The linear actuator is "easy" to disassemble for cleaning, painting and lubrication.

The device is removed by unplugging the electrics and removal of the pivot bolts at each end.

The cosmetic polished cover tube slides off.

The gear box has four bolts on one side, a fifth on the opposite side.

The gears and washers all drop out. They only go back together one way.

When I do mine I lube the lead screw and the gear train, after cleaning first. I then run the screw over the entire length and remove the grease displaced by the screw.

Drago
Rising Contributor
If you need the whole unit in the future, I found it on Aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32809655815.html?spm=a2g0s.8937460.0.0.67f42e0eEHg5RC