cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 2009 Sundancer 270 had the ability...

Vinster
Guest Contributor

My 2009 Sundancer 270 had the ability to send the TV audio to my front cabin speakers via a switch at the glomax device. My 2007 Sundancer 340 does not seem to have this option ( no switch found) Any ideas on the how to / and the what switch or device? I was thinking to add a selector switch Stereo/Radio or TV. Example: use an RCA 3way but i'd  rather have the OEM style of the 270. Any help from my Searay friends?

4 REPLIES 4

wingless
Rising Contributor
When I designed my A/V system, I selected a TV w/ RCA audio outputs and a receiver w/ enough audio inputs.

My Sony XA-300 Source Selector auxiliary box permits front-panel selection of the three RCA inputs connected to that box, using their Unilink Bus Control system for seamless communication between the receiver and the auxiliary box.

What audio outputs exist on the TV?

What used and unused audio inputs exist on the receiver?

wingless
Rising Contributor
Here is the wiring diagram for my stereo.

Vinster
Guest Contributor
Thanks for the diagram. When I zoom in, it gets blurry. I plan to examine the (2) speaker selector switches on left as you enter the cabin. I may be able to duplicate that install on left of the TV. RCA TV out to switch to send signal for Radio or TV to front speakers.

wingless
Rising Contributor
My 2000 380DA was built prior to those entryway switches.

When I redesigned the system I added those switches to my boat. They drive +12V to each amplifier enable input, turning the cabin and the cockpit amplifier on or off.

Again, these are the first steps to satisfying the objective:

What audio outputs exist on the TV?

What used and unused audio inputs exist on the receiver?