cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RML&LLooking for a Sea Ray Sundancer...

RML_L
Guest Contributor

RML&L

Looking for a Sea Ray Sundancer 2000 to 2004 . . .

9 REPLIES 9

Sandra_s_Sea
Guest Contributor
I have a 2002 sundancer 300 with brand new 2018 Trailer for sale. My husband and I bought it in June 2018 then he went missing 125 miles off the shore of Charlston SC when flying to Eleuthera Bahamas with friends on their private plane. I can not handle it by myself so I need to sell it. Call me at 843-693-2444 if interested.

Scott3262
Guest Contributor
Sandra’s Sea, that is horrific, so sorry for your loss. Do you have the boat listed any where online?

Sandra_s_Sea
Guest Contributor
Not at this time.

Scott3262
Guest Contributor
How much are you asking forge whole package?

Bret
Guest Contributor
I have a 2008 240. I am looking for it to go to a good home. It is my first Sea Ray but I want something bigger. Has less than 100 hours and I keep it spotless. It has been a saltwater boat but gets completely cleaned and flush out EVERY time it comes out.

If interested you can email me [email protected]. I can send pics and discuss price then.

Sandra_s_Sea
Guest Contributor
Scott3262
$45,000.00

Albolt
Guest Contributor
I have mine for sale.
https://ashleyyachts.com/boat/6928743/2004-sea-ray-320-sundancer/

Redhead
Guest Contributor
My 2004 320 Sundancer with twin Merc 350hp inboard V-drives has been kept in Lake Lanier, Georgia in a covered slip her entire life. The engines are approx 5 years old with 850/863 hours and are in excellent condition. I keep her purring with a mechanic based at Lanier who is SeaRay certified and sent all over North America and the Bahamas to troubleshoot SeaRay boats. I love this boat; however, my wife and I are retiring to Charleston. She's well-known on the lake with her distinctive forest-green hull. She gets pulled next weekend for her annual comprehensive detail and bottom cleaning. Her bottom has Pettit's 10-year ablative, anti-fouling paint that with a simple cruise around the lake any waterline algae is wiped away. I still like an annual bottom cleaning and zinc check, notwithstanding. I am a freak about cleanliness and preventive maintenance. She needs a new owner who takes care of her like myself and the prior owner. I do not like the clunky eisenglass standard front and back cover. So, in November, I had her outfitted with a new black Great Lakes full cockpit cover. I love it! Easy to remove (I actually run her when the temperature is above 40 degrees). I have not listed or put her up for sale yet. I would love for a current or former SeaRay owner to buy her. I can send pics just contact me at [email protected].

KEN2
Guest Contributor
2000 270 repowered new factory mercruisers 3 years ago. 29,000